Our services are very much customized based on customer’s requirement. The main areas of service are divided into two main areas which is Hospitality Training & Development and Hospitality Consultancy.
OSTC has extensive experience in Concept development, Market research, Economic Feasibility study, Strategic business planning, Project development, Technical assistance, Marketing and sales, Pre-opening and on-going Operations in the Hotels, Resorts, Convention, Integrated Mixed use and Leisure industry.
Key locations of focus for OCTC have been most of the primary and secondary cities in Malaysia with international exposure to local markets.
Our Consulting Services provide for a diverse range of tourism products, including Business and leisure. OSTC’s involvement with a diverse range of Projects highlights our understanding of various developments types and their suited feasibilities.
Whether you are building a new property from the ground up, renovating, re-branding an existing hotel, or simply improving your day-to-day performance, we offer the ability to ensure that operational efficiencies and productivity levels contribute to the improved performance and success of your investment.
Our F&B Consultancy is much focus on the area as stated below. They are:
- Improved Kitchen Efficiency and Performance
- Improved Restaurant Cost Efficiency
- Improved Stock Control
- Improved Quality Of Produce Through Effective Sourcing
- Improved Quality Of Product Through Effective Training
- Menu Creation And Structuring
We constantly encounter examples of unsuitable design and image and are met with reasoning by business owners that this is simply personal preference. We are firmly of the opinion that these perceived good reasons often obstruct the potential for great results. It is essential that ambience and décor reflect the potential market and not simply the owners like or dislikes.
Through a personal and friendly approach to our business clients, in addition to providing an insight of what we can offer in terms of our experience and services, during a financially challenging climate, we aim to win the confidence of potential clients.
Get in Touch
Communicate with us so that we can help advice you on where you should be going on improving, managing your property and even racking up the revenue plan.
Taman Bukit Hatamas,
Cheras Kuala Lumpur
- Allson Bandar Baru Nilai
- CIMB Investment Bank
- CIMB Consumer Bank
- Royal Mulu Resort Mulu, Sarawak.
- PNB Darby Park Kuala Lumpur.
- Mega Hotel, Miri.
- Pan Pacific Pangkor Island Resort.
- Berjaya Group of Hotels.
- Felda Plantation Resorts.
- Eden Restaurant Enterprise.
- Shangri-La Rasa Ria, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
- Perkasa Hotel Group, Sabah.
- Perkasa Hotel Keningau, Keningau, Sabah.
- Meru Valley Resort, Perak.
- Beringgis Beach Resort, Sabah
- Nexus Resort Karambunai, Sabah
- Kinabalu Nature Resort, Kinabalu, Sabah
- Majlis Sukan Negara
- Institute Kemahiran Belia Negara
- Wah Siong Corporation
- KL Airport Services
- Royal Malaysian Navy
- Royal Malaysian Military
- Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia (KKM)
- Hotel Selesa Johor Bahru
- Johor Corporation Hotel Division Training
- Royal Brunei Catering
- CBM Cambodia
- Pesona Cambodia
- Holiday Villa Cambodia
- Berjaya Hotel Seychelles
- Paradise Island Resort, Maldives
- Majlis Sukan Nergara, Malaysia.
- Eden Garden Restaurant Kuala Lumpur.
- Felda Plantation Resorts, Malaysia.
- Meru Valley Resort, Perak
- Restaurant Putera Ayu, Shah Alam
- DNY Sdn Bhd – Market Study and Market Analysis
- Fraser’s Silverpark Resort – Business Consultancy
- Permai Resort, Kuching
- Lake Kenyir Resort, Terengganu
One Stop Training Center
Get efficiently trained industry experts with cost effective returns back on your business. One Stop Training & Consultancy is here to assist the hotels in any capacity to manage their training needs and developing their human capital.
Our Team Building Academy specialized in these areas:
- Outdoor Teambuilding
- Indoor Teambuilding
- Culinary Teambuilding
- Board Game Teambuilding
- Strategic Teambuilding
- Sea Teambuilding Activities
We Manage Your Trainings:
Recent years managing the training department with right people is an issue in hospitality industry. One Stop Training & Consultancy is here to assist the hotels in any capacity to manage their Training Needs and developing their human capital.
- Conducting Training Need Analysis (TNA), to identify the right development programmes
- Design and develop the right training modules to fill in the “GAP”
- Deliver on site so that we are able to analyze the improvement
- Continuously training the professionals to improve the organization performance and increase capability and competencies
- Giving the professional feed back to the organization to improve for betterment
Copyright © 2020 by Ostc5. All rights reserved.